2 year old Boy - Relaxed Portraits at Home


Definitely Looking Comfortable!!
Little kids are always most comfortable in their own surroundings which is why I enjoy shoots at the clients home. It helped that this gorgeous garden had lots of beautiful chairs, trees and plants to use.


I began my photography life as a black and white film shooter (TMX100 girl) so my heart still goes toward the black and whites. The lack of colour allows the image to be less distracting and the focus on the subject. It also provokes a mood that the colour does not. They also work well in any situation so easy to print and place around the home or office because they do not impose their colour identity on to a room. I still like the colour. It is just a different feel.





The other great thing about shooting little ones is that I get to be a kid again. I get to be playful and have a fun time hanging out. Love it!




Cracks me up!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks so much Nina, as usual the shots are awesome.... You certainly are gifted! x

Don't Miss A Thing...

* indicates required

Previous Posts

Beautiful Teen Girl Portrait- Funny Faces-Too Much Fun!

Pet Photography - Product Photography

Top 5 Photo Tips for Lifestyle Bloggers

Cambodian kids bring tears of joy! - Our visit to a remote school in Thailand

High School Formal Dance Photography - Killara High School

Walking Sydney - Chowder Bay to Middle Head

Business Headshots and Profile Images

London On The Move

Stage/Theatre Photography - Copacabana, The Musical

The Love Story Part 7 - Our Adventure Begins