LinkedIn Top 5% Most Viewed Profile!


Pretty decent. My husband said, "Hey, can you do that for me?" I replied, "write something interesting!" There really isn't a secret. I'm no SEO genius. Actually far from it. There are a couple of things that I did learn at college. 

Use headlines with your top keywords, which you have already figured from Google Adwords . 

I'm a visual person so of course my posts have interesting photographs which have been loaded with keywords.

Make sure you write more than 100 interesting words in your post because Google gives you priority.

Include lots of links in your post.

Label your post with loads of relevant keywords.

Share your posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus...etc. I have links to social media on my website. It's kind of like a big circle. Each venue takes you to the next one!

Include links to all of your social media venues.

Post regularly.

I think that's about it! Happy posting...

Comments

Don't Miss A Thing...

* indicates required

Previous Posts

Beautiful Teen Girl Portrait- Funny Faces-Too Much Fun!

Pet Photography - Product Photography

Top 5 Photo Tips for Lifestyle Bloggers

Cambodian kids bring tears of joy! - Our visit to a remote school in Thailand

High School Formal Dance Photography - Killara High School

Vivid Chatswood 2015

Keywords The Key To Top Rated Google Searches - Top Lawyer LinkedIn Profile Photo Session

Walking Sydney - Chowder Bay to Middle Head

The Worst Bushfires In A Decade - Sydney Bushfire Smoke Over Chatswood

The Love Story Part 11 - The Final Breakdown