Jumping Shoot



I shot a similar idea for a school project and it was so popular that I have decided to offer the shoot as a Father's Day gift idea - for one day only - May 15th, just in time to get your prints back for the holiday. I am only taking 5 families so let me know as soon as possible. It will be a blast!

Comments

Don't Miss A Thing...

* indicates required

Previous Posts

Zombie Meets Indulgent Sufferers - My recent stay in hospital.

Top 5 Photo Tips for Lifestyle Bloggers

Pet Photography - Product Photography

Swim Portraits - Speedo Fun!

The Love Story Part 7 - Our Adventure Begins

Cambodian kids bring tears of joy! - Our visit to a remote school in Thailand

Rustic Australian Countryside - The small town of Rylstone

The Love Story Part 6 - The Sydney Arrival

Blue Spring Te Waihou Walkway - No Longer A Secret