The Love Story Part 5 - The Long-Distance Love Affair continues…

Things escalate quickly now. His attentions accelerate and I embrace them with every cell in my body. The bubble and tingle are back. The brightness of my smile. The breeziness in my mood and the slight bounce in my step. The little flutter in my chest responds to the ping of his messages. "All OK with you, Nina?"

After a few weeks of messaging, the innocent innuendo begins.
    "Nina, what are you up to this evening?"
                    "I'm soaking in the bath with a glass of wine."
    "Do you need someone to wash your back?!"
                       "That would be divine!"
                        "Sigh."
    "And your front?!"
                        "Sassy!"
                        "Of course!"
    "Pour another glass then and I'll be over!"

Bath accessories

He gets the balance right too. The exact amount of concern and empathy sprinkled with the occasional reference to our coupling. We are now excitedly planning an adventure for the two of us. He will arrive in January (2020), stay with me and we will travel for two months to New Zealand. He suggests commencing our epic adventure with a romantic destination and "too much sex!" I have now set his personalised ringtone to "Lovers" by Taylor Swift.

Very quickly the innuendo gives rise to blatant sexting and along with it, my insatiable desire to.........

By now I've enlisted the help of a pleasure assistant from Honey Birdette to relieve some of the built-up tension. The advertised description suggests the device will provide "toe-curling bliss". That should do the trick. Besides that, it's waterproof so should work whilst we do our bath thing. We nickname him Big John.

For his birthday, I make some tasteful, slightly suggestive photographs of my naked self, draped in an elegant negligee. Scalloped lace curves around my breast as the sheer overlay reveals gently erect nipples. In one, I am in white and in another a more suggestive black. I send him the white first, and then he asks me to send him the second so he may start his birthday with a well-deserved orgasm.

Woman in lingerie

I've never done anything like this before and so I am extremely nervous about sending them.  I have been careful to present the best version of myself, though. I have some scaring and sagginess, a residual from childbirth, that I am careful to hide. 

Our communications increase to daily calls and messages. His updates with photos provide a welcome distraction from my house sale preparations, photography work and hunt for a place to live. Together we are reading Shantaram and watching The Capture, discussing our thoughts when we chat.

He seeks my guidance and opinion on things from Ayahuasca to my preference between Sauvage by Dior versus Bleu by Chanel. Away on a spiritual retreat, he messages to tell me that during his experience, he sees my face and I am smiling at him. My heart swells.

Slowly, it is becoming much more than just a giddy excitement between the two of us. He draws me into his life with conversations around family and friends that I am beginning to feel very much a part of. He listens as I go through the drama around bidding and losing at auctions and the countless apartment inspections. We are there for each other. He comments on how strange it is that only one day passes yet we have so much to discuss. Could we be falling for each other?

Meanwhile, my anxiety and impatience escalate. This is September. How the hell will I make it to January? I'm anxious to know that he feels the same way so I ask him. He responds "I'm looking forward to things with you. I wouldn't be coming otherwise". Well, that clears things up.

Finally, his Visa has been approved, his flight is booked and I am beside myself with excitement. He packs up his apartment, releases the lease on his Audi and moves in with his mum until that January date comes along when he will fly to Australia and our adventure will begin. 

The anticipation is almost unbearable. How will things go when we finally see each other again? Not long now. We'll see...

The story continues here...

Read from the beginning here..

 

THE AUTHOR

As it does, life took a devastating sideways turn for me. With fierce determination, I quit my teaching job, shut down my photography business, packed up my apartment, hired an agent and rented it out on Airbnb, bought a ticket to London and embarked on an adventure of discovery, both about the world and myself. I’ve learned a great deal about people, places and myself. I’m happy that you are here for the ride. Nina x


Where you can find my work...
I will be documenting my travels through photography on Facebook and Instagram. Prints will also be available on my website. If you are interested in following along, here are some of my sites.

Facebook Group - FINDING NINA ADVENTURE
Sharing daily adventures from my travels including discoveries about myself and the people around me 

An in-depth look at places I've visited with plenty of travel information from Ireland, France, UK, Iceland and who knows where next.  

Website MY CURIOUS CAMERA
Where you can purchase signed, framed limited edition prints of my work.

My professional work as a portrait photographer

Comments

Don't Miss A Thing...

* indicates required

Previous Posts

Beautiful Teen Girl Portrait- Funny Faces-Too Much Fun!

Pet Photography - Product Photography

Top 5 Photo Tips for Lifestyle Bloggers

Cambodian kids bring tears of joy! - Our visit to a remote school in Thailand

Keywords The Key To Top Rated Google Searches - Top Lawyer LinkedIn Profile Photo Session

The Worst Bushfires In A Decade - Sydney Bushfire Smoke Over Chatswood

The Love Story Part 1 - A Chance Meeting.

The Love Story Part 11 - The Final Breakdown

Super Poor Asians - Trip down the Canals of Bangkok

Walking Sydney - Chowder Bay to Middle Head